Category:RSA Insurance Group
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: RSA Insurance Group plc, known as RSA, formerly Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance, is a global general insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. RSA was formed in 1996 following the merger of Sun Alliance and Royal Insurance. Sun Alliance was itself a product of the merger (1959) of The Sun (founded in 1710) with The Alliance (founded in 1824) and the acquisition of London Assurance in 1965 and Phoenix Assurance in 1984. Royal Insurance (founded in 1845) had formerly acquired Liverpool & London and Globe Insurance Company in 1919.
|Instance of|| business,|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Royal Insurance Company (4 C, 4 F)
Media in category "RSA Insurance Group"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Royal Sun Alliance building - geograph.org.uk - 516010.jpg 640 × 480; 73 KB
- Royal Sun Alliance buildings - geograph.org.uk - 438085.jpg 640 × 487; 46 KB
- Royal Sun Alliance Building - geograph.org.uk - 72617.jpg 640 × 480; 58 KB
- Portrait of Lillie Smith Aynscombe (18th century) by Joshua Reynolds or a follower.jpg 2,023 × 2,436; 766 KB
- RSA logo 2008-to present.jpg 355 × 214; 25 KB