Category:Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
Railtown 1897 State Historic Park, and its operating entity, the Sierra Railway, is known as "The Movie Railroad". Both entities are a heritage railway and are a unit of the California State Park System. Railtown 1897 is located in Jamestown, California.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Media in category "Railtown 1897 State Historic Park"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Mining Wagon Jamestown.jpg 267 KB
- Movie Star Sierra 3.jpg 4.11 MB
- Old Sierra No. 3 - DH.jpg 1.59 MB
- P8060020.jpg 280 KB
- Railtown 1897 06.jpg 204 KB
- Shay crankshaft.jpg 4.16 MB
- Sierra No 3 old boiler.jpg 133 KB
- Sierra No. 3 in roundhouse.jpg 2.45 MB
- Sierra Railway 3 Tender.jpg 263 KB
- Speeder 8.jpg 165 KB
- Track Bus No. 19.jpg 1.69 MB
- White railcar.jpg 2.26 MB