This is a category about ASI monument number N-AP-130.
Ramappa Temple also known as the Ramalingeswara temple, is located 77 km from Warangal, the ancient capital of the Kakatiya dynasty, 157 km from Hyderabad in the state of Andhra Pradesh in southern India. It lies in a valley at Palampet village of Venkatapur Mandal, in erstwhile Mulug Taluq of Warangal district, a tiny village long past its days of glory in the 13th and 14th centuries.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Ramappa Temple"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A view of Ramappa Temple 01.JPG 4.07 MB
- A view of Ramappa Temple 02.JPG 4.06 MB
- A view of Ramappa Temple 03.JPG 4.18 MB
- Outlook of great ramappa.jpg 274 KB
- Profile of the vimana.JPG 3.5 MB
- Ramappa (3).JPG 1.2 MB
- Ramappa information.JPG 4.61 MB
- Ramappa temple main.JPG 4.74 MB
- Ramappa Temple Panorama.jpg 551 KB
- Ramappa Temple Warangal.JPG 543 KB
- Ramappa temple...JPG 4.13 MB
- Ramappa temple.jpg 183 KB
- Ramappa Temple.JPG 1.15 MB
- RAMAPPA TEMPLE.jpg 337 KB
- Ramappa.JPG 1.21 MB
- Ramappa1.jpg 364 KB
- Ramappa2.jpg 219 KB
- Ramappa3.jpg 241 KB
- Ramappa4.jpg 207 KB
- Shade of the Ramappa.JPG 202 KB
- Sub Temple at Ramappa 01.JPG 4.57 MB
- Temple - Front view.JPG 4.19 MB
- Vimana.JPG 3.45 MB