- See: Rambler American at English Wikipedia.
The Rambler American is a compact car made in the United States by the American Motors Corporation (AMC) in three generations:
- First generation - model years 1958 to 1960
- Second generation - model years 1961 to 1963
- Third generation - model years 1964 to 1969
It was also assembled in Australia (AMI Rambler), Iran (Aria and Shahin), Mexico (VAM Rambler), and as a modified version in Argentina (IKA Torino). The first generation was developed by Nash Motors and produced from 1950 to 1954 as the Nash Rambler.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Rambler American"
This category contains only the following file.
- V6 Rambler (14197807339).jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 2.95 MB