Randolph, Tennessee is an unincorporated community in Tipton County, Tennessee. In the 1830s, Randolph was an early rival of Memphis over steamboat commerce. Two Civil War forts were built in Randolph during that war.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Fort Wright (Tennessee) (8 F)
- ► Graves in Randolph, Tennessee (11 F)
- ► Historic Randolph Cemetery (37 F)
- ► Maps of Randolph, Tennessee (4 F)
- ► Old Randolph Road, Memphis (4 F)
Media in category "Randolph, Tennessee"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.