This is a category about listed building number.
English: Ranger's House is a medium-sized red brick Georgian mansion in the Palladian style, adjacent to Greenwich Park in the south east of London. It is situated in Blackheath and backs directly onto Greenwich Park. Since 2002 it has housed the Wernher Collection of art.
Grade I listed house in Royal Borough of Greenwich, United Kingdom
|Location||Royal Borough of Greenwich, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Julius Wernher Collection (6 F)
Media in category "Ranger's House"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Blackheath & Ranger's House (CherryX).jpg 1,440 × 900; 832 KB
- ChesterfieldPlaque.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 1.02 MB
- EH1218679 The Ranger's House.JPG 5,184 × 3,456; 5.95 MB
- GarnetPlaque.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 1,013 KB
- Ranger'sHouse.jpg 396 × 290; 34 KB
- Rangers House Greenwich from Shooters Hill 20070819 20-09.jpg 1,144 × 762; 263 KB
- The Ranger's House, Greenwich Park - geograph.org.uk - 1326584.jpg 640 × 480; 101 KB