Category:Ransomes Sims and Jefferies
Styles used by this same business before it was owned by Ransomes, Sims & Jefferies Limited
- 1789 Robert Ransome. sole trader on his own account
- 1809 Ransome & Son. Owners Robert (1753-1830) and his son James Ransome (1782-1849)
- 1818 Ransome & Sons. Owners Robert the elder and his sons James and Robert Ransome (1795-1864)
- 1823 J & R Ransome. Owners brothers James and Robert Ransome
- 1830 J R and A Ransome. Owners James and Robert Ransome and James's son Allen (James Allen Ransome) (1806-1875)
- 1846 Ransomes & May. Owners Ransomes and Charles May
- 1852 Ransomes & Sims. Owners Ransomes and William Sims who replaces May
- 1869 Ransomes, Sims & Head. Owners now joined by John Head. Separate firm Ransomes & Rapier took railway department
- 1881 Ransomes, Sims & Jefferies. Owners J R and A Ransome, William Head and John Robert Jefferies (1841-1900)
Separate independent businesses with different ownership:
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Ransomes Sims and Jefferies agricultural machinery (10 C, 1 F)
- ► Ransomes mowers (7 F)
- ► Ransomes stationary steam engines (3 F)
- ► Ransomes Sims and Jefferies vehicles (3 C)
Media in category "Ransomes Sims and Jefferies"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.