The Historical Town Hall of Wesel (Rathaus am Großen Markt) was built 1455 between 1500, and extended in 1698/1700. At the close of the Second World War, the town hall was eradicated together with much of Wesel. In 2010/2011, the facade and tower of the town hall was reconstructed based on old plans and in the original location.
Media in category "Rathaus Wesel"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Altes Rathaus Wesel 1897.png 2.52 MB