Category:Raupo (ship, 1876)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The iron barque Raupo was built as the Peru in 1876 for J.W.Robertson, esq. and others of Dundee by Messrs John Key & Sons, Abden Shipyard, Kinghorn (Scotland). She measured 183ft. in length, 30ft. beam, 710 gross tons and 683 net. In 1922 she was sold as a coal hulk and towed to Lyttelton. After years as a coal hulk she was gradually cut down to the waterline for her iron, and then, in 1937, she was towed to Quail Island in Lyttelton Harbour and beached..
Media in category "Raupo (ship, 1876)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Barque RAUPO - LOUISA CRAIG on Sydney Harbour (8099036029).jpg 4,540 × 3,645; 441 KB
- Raupo (ship, 1876) - SLV H99.220-3046.jpg 1,749 × 2,481; 2.19 MB
- Raupo (ship, 1876) - SLV H99.220-3216.jpg 1,000 × 782; 329 KB