English: Raymond (Ray) D'Addario (1920-2011) was a photographer from Holyoke, Massachusetts. D'Addario was conscripted in 1942 and joined the Army Pictorial Service in 1943. In the end of 1945 he was assigned to the International Military Tribunal (IMT) of Nuremberg. Following his military discharge on July 17, 1946, he worked as an civil assistant of the OCCWC documenting the subsequent Nuremberg Trials. In February 1949 he returned to the U.S. and opened a photo shop in Holyoke. In his spare time, while hired with the IMT, and also during later visits to Nuremberg he photographed the destroyed city and the reconstruction. Parts of this works were published later in Germany, parts of D'Addarios bequest was bought by the Archive of the City of Nuremberg in 1995.