Category:Red Gym, University of Wisconsin

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The University of Wisconsin Armory and Gymnasium, known as the Red Gym, was designed in the Romanesque revival style by the Madison firm of Conover and Porter. Built in 1894, it was designated a National Historic Landmark and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.

Logo of the United States National Park Service.svg
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
93001618
University of Wisconsin Armory and Gymnasium 
Red Gym.jpg
Upload media
Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Location Wisconsin
Heritage designation
43° 04′ 33.6″ N, 89° 23′ 56.4″ W
Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
University of Wisconsin Armory and Gymnasium (en)

Media in category "Red Gym, University of Wisconsin"

The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.