Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Redhill is a village in the parish of Wrington, Somerset, England, on the A38 Bridgwater Road about south of Bristol and close to Bristol International Airport. It falls within the Unitary Authority of North Somerset
village in United Kingdom
|Location||North Somerset, United Kingdom|
Media in category "Redhill, Somerset"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Lane, hedge, tree and Mette cycling - geograph.org.uk - 1216672.jpg 640 × 480; 78 KB
- Lyeholelane.jpg 640 × 426; 142 KB
- Redhill, North Somerset - geograph.org.uk - 99231.jpg 640 × 480; 93 KB
- Redhillvillageandchurch.jpg 640 × 480; 113 KB
- The Old Post Office Redhill - geograph.org.uk - 1075441.jpg 640 × 480; 54 KB