Category:Regions of Ethiopia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Files related to the Regions of Ethiopia, which replaced the former system of provinces following adoption of the 1995 Constitution of Ethiopia. These include regional states (plural: kililoch; singular: kilil) and chartered cities (plural: astedader akababiwach; singular: astedader akabibi)
Territorial Subdivisions of Ethiopia
|Subclass of||administrative territorial entity of Ethiopia,|
first-level administrative country subdivision,
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Benishangul-Gumuz Region (3 C, 5 F)
- Gambela Region (3 C, 12 F)
- Harari Region (1 C, 11 F)
- Oromia Region (12 C, 189 F)
- Tigray Region (23 C, 488 F)
Media in category "Regions of Ethiopia"
This category contains only the following file.
- Regions of Ethiopia OC.svg 1,843 × 1,494; 152 KB