Category:Regions of France
primo livello di suddivisione amministrativa francese
|Carica un file multimediale|
|Istansa de||type of French administrative division,|
type of business entity in France
|Soto clase de||collectivité territoriale (1986–),|
divisione amministrativa di primo livello,
divisione territoriale della Francia (1972–),
Circoscrision ełetorałe (1982–),
|Data del scumìsio||9 lujo 1972|
This category is for administrative regions of France. France is administratively divided into 18 administrative regions: 13 of these are in metropolitan France (one of them, Corse, is on the island of Corsica, although strictly speaking Corse is in fact a “territorial collectivity”, not a région, but is referred to as a région in common speech), 5 are overseas regions. Régions are further subdivided into départements. All other overseas collectivities are not grouped or subdivided into régions or départements and have their own local administrative system.
- Since 1 January 2016, 7 new metropolitan French regions are replacing 16 former ones, and 6 are unchanged. The 7 new regions have been officialized and some of them replaced their transitory name. The Region Centre-Val de Loire (whose borders have not changed) had already adopted a new name, effective since 1 January 2015.
- The 5 overseas regions (which are also departements) have not changed.
Sta categoria ƚa gà rento ste 24 soto-categorie, su 24 in tuto.
- Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (27 C, 1 P, 5 F)
- Bourgogne-Franche-Comté (20 C, 2 P, 1 F)
- Région Bretagne (12 C, 1 P)
- Centre-Val de Loire (16 C, 1 P, 1 F)
- Grand Est (21 C, 2 P, 3 F)
- Hauts-de-France (18 C, 1 P, 3 F)
- Île-de-France (19 C, 2 P, 10 F)
- Normandie (15 C, 2 P, 9 F)
- Nouvelle-Aquitaine (25 C, 1 P, 3 F)
- Occitanie (23 C, 1 P, 10 F)
- Pays de la Loire (14 C, 1 P)
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur (14 C, 1 P, 3 F)
- Cultural regions of France (8 C, 1 P, 2 F)
Pajine in te ła categoria "Regions of France"
Sta categoria ƚa ga drento ste 5 pajine, so 5 en tuto.