Category:Repair ships of the United States
Since the 1920s the U.S. Navy has used repair ships, designed to be able to undertake major repairs beyond the a ship’s own capabilities. U.S. Navy repair ships are designated AR.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Gypsy-class salvage lifting vessels (4 F)
- ► Junior N. Van Noy (ship, 1919) (2 F)
- ► Luzon class repair ships (3 C, 8 F)
- ► USS Medusa (AR-1) (12 F)
- ► USS Prometheus (AR-3) (5 F)
- ► Maintenance on USS Ronald Reagan (CVN-76) (2 C, 106 F)
- ► USS Vestal (AR-4) (28 F)
- ► Xanthus class repair ships (4 F)
Media in category "Repair ships of the United States"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.