Category:Republic of China
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wikimedia disambiguation page
|Mînakek ji bo||Wikimedia disambiguation page|
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Republic of China, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Republic of China and all pages with titles containing “Category:Republic of China”
- Category:Republic of China (1912–1949), a former sovereign state in East Asia
- Category:Taiwan, a successor state in East Asia with limited recognition, still officially named Republic of China, but governing only this island since 1949
- Category:Republic of China calendars, national calendars of Taiwan
- Free Area, also known as Taiwan Area, geographical area consists of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu Islands, as well as some parts of Category:Spratly Islands.
- Category:People's Republic of China, was called "Republic of China" during June to September of 1949.
Medya di kategoriya "Republic of China" de
Di vê kategoriyê de tenê ev dane heye:
- Republic of China Subject Heading.png 5120 x 1770; 1,24 MB