Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: This category is about artificial lakes. For underground reservoirs (caves, covered basins) see Category:Cisterns, for other water storage buildings see Category:Water supply buildings, for any reservoirs containing liquids see Category:Containers.
Italiano: Serbatoio d'acqua.
artificial lake for storing water; usually means an enlarged natural or artificial lake, storage pond or impoundment created using a dam or lock to store water
|Subclass of||artificial lake,|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Unidentified reservoirs (10 F)
- ► Compensation reservoirs (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Reservoir diagrams (3 F)
- ► Empty reservoirs (3 C, 116 F)
- ► International reservoirs (3 C)
- ► Snowmaking reservoirs (5 C, 48 F)
Media in category "Reservoirs"
This category contains only the following file.
- Petar Petkovski 2017 (Unsplash).jpg 3,591 × 2,638; 6.26 MB