Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: This category is about artificial lakes. For underground reservoirs (caves, covered basins) see Category:Cisterns, for other water storage buildings see Category:Water supply buildings, for any reservoirs containing liquids see Category:Containers.
Italiano: Serbatoio d'acqua.
artificial lake for storing water; usually means an enlarged natural or artificial lake, storage pond or impoundment created using a dam or lock to store water
|Subclass of|| artificial lake,|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Unidentified reservoirs (13 F)
- ► Compensation reservoirs (5 C, 2 F)
- ► Empty reservoirs (3 C, 110 F)
- ► International reservoirs (3 C)
- ► Snowmaking reservoirs (3 C, 28 F)