From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Ridge Route - the first paved highway (1921) between Southern California—Los Angeles Basin - and - Northern California via the San Joaquin Valley.
- Primarily located in the Sierra Pelona Mountains, in far northwestern Los Angeles County, and ending with descent from Tejon Pass in the Tehachapi Mountains, into the southwestern San Joaquin Valley of Kern County.
- Realigned later as U.S. Route 99 in California (1933), and later again as Interstate 5 (1970s).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fort Tejon State Historic Park (27 F)
Pages in category "Ridge Route"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Ridge Route"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Map of USA Ridge Route.svg 155 KB
- Ridge Route.png 131 KB
- Lebec 1943.jpg 293 KB
- Ridge Route ca 1920 4.jpg 114 KB
- Ridge Route ca 1920 5.jpg 111 KB
- Ridge Route end of cmr.jpg 786 KB
- Ridge Route guardrail.jpg 1.01 MB
- Ridge Route Kelly's Halfway Inn.jpg 1,023 KB
- Ridge Route Liebre Summit hp.jpg 1.09 MB
- Ridge Route map.svg 378 KB
- Ridge Route Reservoir Summit.jpg 1.52 MB
- Ridge Route rockslide.jpg 793 KB
- Ridge Route Sandberg Inn hp.jpg 1.09 MB
- Ridge Route Sandberg Inn.jpg 1.23 MB
- Ridge Route Swede's Cut hp.jpg 1.23 MB
- Ridge Route Swede's Cut.jpg 1.12 MB
- Ridge Route Tumble Inn hp.jpg 1.13 MB
- Ridge Route TUMBLE INN step.jpg 1.34 MB
- Ridge Route Tumble Inn.jpg 959 KB
- Ridge Route turnout.jpg 1.19 MB