Category:Rivers of England
This is a high-level category. It contains general categories and images relating to the topic which cannot be described by lower-level categories. Particular rivers are listed under Category:Rivers of England by county, although
- A river flowing through several counties is categorised into each county through which it flows, (e.g The Thames), and
- Rivers with the same name (e.g. The Avon, The Ouse) *should* have disambiguation pages and are categorised by their principal county, or by their outflows.
- Category:Rivers of England by name has now been added and is underway.
- Please go to Talk page for comments and discussion.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Intermittent rivers in England (1 C, 3 F)
- ► Estuaries in England (11 C, 176 F)
- ► Floods in England (35 C, 421 F)
- ► Weirs in England (3 C)