Category:Rivers of England
This is a high-level category. It contains general categories and images relating to the topic which cannot be described by lower-level categories. Particular rivers are listed under Category:Rivers of England by county, although
- A river flowing through several counties is categorised into each county through which it flows, (e.g The Thames), and
- Rivers with the same name (e.g. The Avon, The Ouse) *should* have disambiguation pages and are categorised by their principal county, or by their outflows.
- Category:Rivers of England by name has now been added and is underway.
- Please go to Talk page for comments and discussion.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Confluences in England (3 C, 261 F)
- ► Estuaries in England (17 C, 133 F)
- ► Fords in England (44 C)
- ► Intermittent rivers in England (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Rapids in England (10 F)
- ► Streams in England (48 C)
Media in category "Rivers of England"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 64 of 'Yorkshire Rivers. Reproduced from “The Yorkshire Weekly Post.”' (11296288663).jpg 1,306 × 1,285; 396 KB
- Dervent.jpg 250 × 336; 27 KB
- Gb4dot rivers England.png 621 × 737; 190 KB
- Major.rivers.of.England.jpg 2,336 × 2,973; 959 KB
- Yorkshire Bridge by John Carr.jpg 3,072 × 2,048; 3.62 MB