Category:Rivers of the Sierra Nevada (USA)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Rivers and streams with headwaters in the Sierra Nevada, a major mountain range in the Western United States. The rivers flow primarily in California. Several flow into endorheic basins in Nevada.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► American River (California) (8 C, 24 F)
- ► Bishop Creek (2 C, 1 P, 4 F)
- ► Feather River (3 C, 21 F)
- ► Hot Creek (Mono County, California) (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Lee Vining Creek (1 P, 9 F)
- ► Owens River (8 C, 14 F)
- ► Stanislaus River (3 C, 9 F)
Pages in category "Rivers of the Sierra Nevada (USA)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Rivers of the Sierra Nevada (USA)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.