Category:Road crews (concert tour)
- Main Wikipedia article: Road crew
- See also Wikipedia article: en:Road Crew.— a garage band from LA, consisted of the future members of Guns N' Roses.
- For other uses, see Road crews (disambiguation).
Road crew (or roadies) are the technicians or support personnel who travel with a band on concert tour, usually in sleeper buses, and handle every part of the concert productions except actually performing the music with the musicians. This catch-all term covers many people:
- tour managers
- production managers
- stage managers
- Sound engineers:
- Stage lighting staff:
- pyrotechnic techs
- Musical instrument techs:
- truck drivers
- merchandise crew
support personnel who travel with a band on tour
|Category contains||human (road crew)|
•••, among others.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Unidentified road crews (empty)
Media in category "Road crews (concert tour)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Iron Maiden's crew's ATR-42-300 damaged by wind (LY-DOT).jpg 2,517 × 1,892; 705 KB
- JudasPriest-13.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 674 KB
- Nl-roadies.ogg 1.3 s; 15 KB
- Roadies.jpg 4,512 × 3,008; 8.98 MB
- Stage monitors, Peace in the Park, UK, 2010.jpg 2,544 × 1,696; 780 KB
- Sutch on the Thames 1.jpg 1,236 × 2,189; 2.87 MB
- X-JAPAN road crew (6164297879).jpg 800 × 532; 245 KB