From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Roche, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Roche and all pages with titles containing “Category:Roche”
The name Roche may refer to:
- a pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland: Category:Hoffmann-La Roche,
- a commune in Isère, France: Category:Roche (Isère),
- a commune in Loire, France: Category:Roche (Loire),
- a municipality in Canton de Vaud, Switzerland: Category:Roche, Vaud,
- a village in mid-Cornwall, England, United Kingdom: Category:Roche, Cornwall.
Roche is also the French word for rock: Category:Rocks.