Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
English: Rocketdyne engines — rocket engines for aerospace produced and manufactured by Rocketdyne in California.
- The Rocketdyne division was part of: North American Aviation (1955-1967); North American Rockwell (1967-1973); Rockwell International (1967-1996); and Boeing (1996-2005); as Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne with Pratt & Whitney of United Technologies Corporation (2005-2013), and as Aerojet Rocketdyne with GenCorp (2013-present).
- Main rocket engine production facilities were located in Canoga Park (1955 - 2000s), in the western San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, Southern California.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► 75-110-A (rocket engine) (1 F)
- ► A-7 (rocket engine) (4 F)
- ► F-1 (rocket engine) (1 C, 63 F)
- ► H-1 (rocket engine) (18 F)
Media in category "Rocketdyne engines"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- AGM-53A Condor rocket motor.jpg 1,006 × 308; 224 KB
- Upwards View of Saturn V Engines at Kennedy Space Center.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 6.51 MB