Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Location||Hispania, Iberian Peninsula, Europe, Northern Hemisphere|
|Located on terrain feature||Hispania|
|Hispania was the Roman name for the Iberian Peninsula. Under the Republic, Hispania was divided into two provinces: Hispania Citerior and Hispania Ulterior. During the Principate, Hispania Ulterior was divided into two new provinces, Baetica and Lusitania, while Hispania Citerior was renamed Hispania Tarraconensis.|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Ancient Roman categories in Spain (36 C)
- ► Ancient Roman art in Spain (12 C, 1 F)
- ► Hispanic Roman coins (21 C, 22 F)
- ► Ancient Roman inscriptions in Spain (23 C, 1 P, 43 F)
- ► Maps of Roman Hispania (5 C, 129 F)
- ► Ancient Roman roads in Spain (11 C, 24 F)
Pages in category "Roman Hispania"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Roman Hispania"
This category contains only the following file.
- Geog Ptolomeo.jpg 729 × 1,162; 241 KB