Category:Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Roman Monuments, Cathedral of St Peter and Church of Our Lady in Trier.
example of a large Roman capital after the division of the empire
|Location||Trier, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Amphitheatre, Trier (1 C, 112 F)
- ► Barbarathermen (21 F)
- ► Cathedral of St. Peter (Trier) (8 C, 1 F)
- ► Igel Column (32 F)
- ► Church of Our Lady (Trier) (4 C, 14 F)
- ► Porta Nigra (5 C, 1 P, 199 F)
- ► Roman bridge, Trier (1 P, 47 F)