Jump to navigation Jump to search
This place is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as Historic Centre of Rome, the Properties of the Holy See in that City Enjoying Extraterritorial Rights and San Paolo Fuori le Mura.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Rome (1 C, 642 F)
- ► Architecture in Rome (8 C)
- ► Economy of Rome (6 C, 3 F)
- ► History of Rome (40 C, 1 P, 68 F)
- ► Inscriptions in Rome (14 C, 33 F)
- ► Quality images of Rome (278 F)
- ► Satellite pictures of Rome (12 F)
- ► Wikivoyage banners of Rome (40 F)
Pages in category "Rome"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Rome"
This category contains only the following file.
- Map of comune of Rome (metropolitan city of Capital Rome, region Lazio, Italy).svg 9,449 × 7,180; 225 KB