Category:Rose Bowl, Hampshire
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Rose Bowl is an English cricket stadium used for county and One-Day International matches. It is situated at West End, Hampshire near Southampton, and is home to Hampshire County Cricket Club. It is a recently built venue set into an amphitheatre creating a bowl, hence the name.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Third ODI, England vs. New Zealand 2015 (67 F)
Media in category "Rose Bowl, Hampshire"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- 2010t20final.jpg 2.25 MB
- Closeuppav.JPG 1.02 MB
- East stand1.JPG 1,019 KB
- England vs Sri Lanka.jpg 1.74 MB
- Kp walks out.JPG 1.01 MB
- Mohammad Asif.jpg 274 KB
- Paul collingwood warm up.JPG 1.01 MB
- Pavilion stands.JPG 1,018 KB
- Rose Bowl hants.jpg 79 KB
- Rose Bowl, Hampshire.jpg 80 KB
- Rose bowl2.JPG 1,021 KB
- Rose bowl3.JPG 1 MB
- Rose bowl4.JPG 1,020 KB
- Rosebowl.png 751 KB
- Rosebowl20131.jpg 3.55 MB