Jump to navigation Jump to search
town in Victoria, Australia
|Instance of|| town,|
gazetted locality of Victoria
|Location||Shire of Wellington, Victoria, Gippsland South, Morwell, Gippsland, Australia|
English: Rosedale is a pastoral and agricultural town 184 kilometres east of Melbourne via the Princes Highway. Once a staging post on the Port Albert to Sale coach run, it was once the administrative centre of the Shire of Rosedale which extended to the east and included Ninety Mile Beach. It is now part of the Wellington Shire centred in Sale. At the 2006 census, Rosedale had a population of 1,077. (→Rosedale, Victoria)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Mark's Anglican church, Rosedale (1 F)
Media in category "Rosedale, Victoria"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Patrobas (AUS).jpg 2,048 × 1,892; 2.41 MB
- ROSEDALE Railway Station, Victoria.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 528 KB
- Rosedale railway station.jpg 2,560 × 1,440; 1.08 MB
- St Andrew's Church Rosedale.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 7.02 MB
- St Rose of Lima Catholic Church Rosedale.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 6.33 MB
- Welcome to Rosedale.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 7 MB