Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Rosegreen is a village located in County Tipperary, roughly 4 miles south of Cashel on the Cashel to Clonmel road. It's named after the landlord Andrew Roe, who died in 1722. Originally it was called roe's green. His tomb is located in the village graveyard in the ruins of the old church. Years and misunderstandings lead it to be called Rosegreen.
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||County Tipperary, Ireland|
|Elevation above sea level||
Media in category "Rosegreen"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Rosegreen Church - geograph.org.uk - 594451.jpg 640 × 430; 67 KB
- Rosegreen Post Office - geograph.org.uk - 594450.jpg 640 × 365; 58 KB
- Clashalaher Cross Roads - geograph.org.uk - 594452.jpg 640 × 427; 72 KB