Category:Royal William (ship, 1831)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Three-masted schooner rigged trans-atlantic paddle-steamer
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: George Black and John Saxton Campbell, Quebec, Canada
- Yard No:
- Keel laid: 10.1830
- Launch date: 27.04.1831 by Lady and Lord Aylmer at Cape Cove, Quebec
- Date of completion: 1831
- Length over all: 49 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 13 m
- Draught: m
- GRT: 1370
- 363 tons burthen.
- Sail area:
- Main engine: Steam
- Speed: kn
- 1830 Named: ROYAL WILLIAM Flag: Canada
- 09.1834 Sold to the Spanish Navy Converted to a warship and renamed Isabel II Flag: Spain
- 1840 Found to be rotten and converted into a hulk.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Isabel II (ship, 1831) (1 C, 2 F)
Media in category "Royal William (ship, 1831)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.