Category:Russell Sage Mausoleum
English: Media relating to the mausoleum of Russell Sage at Oakwood Cemetery in Troy, New York, United States. He is buried here alone; his wife, Margaret Olivia Slocum Sage, is buried with her parents in Syracuse. Mrs. Sage intentionally left the mausoleum unnamed (i.e. his name is not present on the memorial). To the left of the structure is a marble bench; benches were common sights at Oakwood, which, as many rural cemeteries do, served as both a cemetery and a public park. The center of the back of the bench contains a relief of Medusa, complete with snake hair. The was a design choice by Mrs. Sage.
Media in category "Russell Sage Mausoleum"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Russel Sage Mausoleum.png 501 × 340; 182 KB
- Russell Sage Mausoleum 1.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 4.46 MB
- Russell Sage Mausoleum 2.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 4.64 MB
- Russell Sage Mausoleum 3.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 4.49 MB
- Russell Sage Mausoleum bmc1962.jpg 2,048 × 1,371; 487 KB
- Russell Sage Mausoleum Medusa.JPG 3,872 × 2,592; 4.35 MB