Category:SS. Peter and Paul's Church, Clonmel

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 22117021
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerMain record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: SS. Peter and Paul's Church in Clonmel was designed in 1875 by J. J. O'Callaghan in the Romanesque style but constructed over a long period beginning from 1880 during which the nave as it appears now was mostly finished in 1917 and the campanile added in the period of 1926–1934 which required a rework of the nave at its southern end. Most of the work was done under the direction of the architects of Ashlin & Coleman. The church has a north-south alignment with the apsis in the north. The original high altar and pulpit were removed after VC II.

Subcategories

This category has only the following subcategory.

Media in category "SS. Peter and Paul's Church, Clonmel"

The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.