Category:SVG locator maps of Cambodia (location map scheme)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SVG maps in this category are part of a locator map series applying the (de) widespread location map scheme. Please see root category to browse for more.|
Locator maps design recommendations ▼
Design Guidelines are based on ▸location map design of the German map shop (in German). It's preferable to derive new locator maps from existing location maps. Please keep both size and ratio in this case. Thus the new locator maps may still be applied as location map (▸Guide). Marker color is supposed to be darkred. Waterbodies may be transparent, to show other objects better. Please be aware that this guide is only a recommendation. It’s not an inevitable law!
Highlight small areas
“Remote” areas and mini maps
Mini maps show where the depicted area actually is situated. Check out ▸Vorlage:Positionskarte+ (in German) and ▸Modèle:Carte en coin (in French) of how to insert a mini map in virtually every map.
Greyed special objects
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "SVG locator maps of Cambodia (location map scheme)"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cambodia in Asia (-mini map -rivers).svg 1,181 × 1,050; 6.95 MB
- Cambodia in Asia (relief) (-mini map).svg 1,181 × 1,050; 5.63 MB
- Cambodia in Asia (relief).svg 1,181 × 1,050; 5.4 MB
- Cambodia in Asia.svg 1,181 × 1,050; 8.2 MB
- Cambodia in its region.svg 472 × 265; 6.89 MB
- Cambodia in the world (W3).svg 3,188 × 1,948; 5.42 MB
- Cambodia on the globe (Asia centered).svg 793 × 793; 316 KB
- Cambodia on the globe (Cambodia centered).svg 792 × 792; 2.52 MB
- Cambodia on the globe (Southeast Asia centered).svg 897 × 897; 290 KB