Category:SVG locator maps of Cuba (location map scheme)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|SVG maps in this category are part of a locator map series applying the (de) widespread location map scheme. Please see root category to browse for more.|
Locator maps design recommendations ▼
Design Guidelines are based on ▸location map design of the German map shop (in German). It's preferable to derive new locator maps from existing location maps. Please keep both size and ratio in this case. Thus the new locator maps may still be applied as location map (▸Guide). Marker color is supposed to be darkred. Waterbodies may be transparent, to show other objects better. Please be aware that this guide is only a recommendation. It’s not an inevitable law!
Highlight small areas
“Remote” areas and mini maps
Mini maps show where the depicted area actually is situated. Check out ▸Vorlage:Positionskarte+ (in German) and ▸Modèle:Carte en coin (in French) of how to insert a mini map in virtually every map.
Greyed special objects
See also category: SVG labeled maps of administrative divisions of Cuba (location map scheme).
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "SVG locator maps of Cuba (location map scheme)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Cuba in its region.svg 351 × 197; 6.88 MB
- Cuba in North America (-mini map -rivers).svg 1,181 × 1,185; 5.96 MB
- Cuba in North America (relief) (-mini map).svg 1,181 × 1,185; 4.84 MB
- Cuba in North America (relief).svg 1,181 × 1,185; 4.82 MB
- Cuba in North America.svg 1,181 × 1,185; 6.92 MB
- Cuba in the Caribbean.svg 3,690 × 2,323; 3.1 MB
- Cuba in the world (W3).svg 3,188 × 1,948; 5.42 MB
- Cuba on the globe (Americas centered).svg 797 × 797; 591 KB