Category:Saint Andrew's Cathedral, Singapore

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Saint Andrew's Cathedral at 11 Saint Andrew's Road, Singapore 178959, was designed by Col. Ronald MacPherson, the Government Engineer from the Public Works Department, and built between 1856 and 1864 by Indian convict labour. An earlier church by George Drumgoole Coleman built in 1835–1836 once stood on the site, but it was struck by lightning in 1845 and 1849, and demolished in 1852 after being declared unsafe. The present building was gazetted as a national monument on 28 June 1973.

Subcategories

This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.

Pages in category "Saint Andrew's Cathedral, Singapore"

This category contains only the following page.

Media in category "Saint Andrew's Cathedral, Singapore"

The following 24 files are in this category, out of 24 total.