Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Saint James, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Saint James and all pages with titles containing “Category:Saint James”
Saint James or St. James may refer to:
- James the Just (1st century CE), probable brother of Jesus
- James the Greater or James of Zebedee, or James the Elder (1st century CE), apostle of Jesus
- Saint James Moorslayer, in Spanish Santiago Matamoros, artistic representation of Saint James the Greater appearing at the Battle of Clavijo in 844 fighting on the Christian side against the Muslims (or Moors).
- James the Less or James of Alphaeus, or James the Younger (1st century CE), apostle of Jesus
- Jacob of Nisibis or James of Nisibis (4th century CE), Assyrian bishop
- James Intercisus or James the Mutilated (4th-5th century CE), Persian Christian martyr
- Susan Saint James (1946-), actress, activist and humanitarian from the United States
- Lyn St. James (1947-), racecar driver from the United States
- Rebecca St. James (1977-), Christian rock singer from Australia