Category:Saints Peter and John Episcopal Church (Auburn, New York)
The Saints Peter and John Episcopal Church is located at 169 Genesee Street in Auburn. The complex consists of the church, the Parish House, a cemetery, and a small burial plot. The church was built in 1868–1870 and was designed by Henry Dudley in the Gothic Rivival style. The Parish House was competed c.1930 and was designed by William Beardsley in the late Gothic Revival style.
|Instance of||institutional complex|
|Location||Auburn, Cayuga County, New York|
Media in category "Saints Peter and John Episcopal Church (Auburn, New York)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- St Peters Episcopal Church Complex May 09.jpg 614 × 917; 225 KB
- Sts. Peter and John Episcopal Church Auburn.jpg 1,329 × 2,019; 609 KB
- Sts. Peter and John Episcopal Church Parish House Auburn.jpg 2,089 × 1,356; 655 KB