Jump to navigation Jump to search
The calendar of saints is a traditional Christian method of organizing a liturgical year by associating each day with one or more saints and referring to the day as the feast day or feast of said saint.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Saint David's Day (2 C, 19 F)
- ► Elijah Day (35 F)
- ► Saint George's feasts (7 C, 9 F)
- ► Saint Ignatius of Loyola Day (1 C)
- ► Saint Lucy's Day (5 C, 1 P, 16 F)
- ► Ólavsøka (1 C, 1 P, 34 F)
Pages in category "Saints days"
This category contains only the following page.