|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
English: The Salle Feydeau was a Parisian theatre located at 19 rue Feydeau, built to designs by Jacques Legrand and Jacques Molinos, and inaugurated on 6 January 1791. From 16 September 1801 it was used by the company formed from the merger of the Théâtre Feydeau with the Opéra-Comique and thereafter was also sometimes referred to by the latter name. At some point the theatre was declared structurally unsound: the Opéra-Comique's last performance there was on 12 or 16 April 1829, after which the company moved to the newly built Salle Ventadour. The Salle Feydeau was demolished shortly thereafter.
Media in category "Salle Feydeau"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Salle Feydeau - Donnet 1821 plate7 GB-Ghent.jpg 2,801 × 2,403; 1.47 MB
- Salle Feydeau NGO3p869.jpg 485 × 619; 136 KB
- Salle Feydeau on 1814 map of Paris (in blue).jpg 745 × 995; 739 KB
- Salle Feydeau on 1814 map of Paris.png 745 × 995; 1.88 MB
- Théâtre Feydeau long section of vestibule, foyer, and auditorium - Di Profio 2003 p78.jpg 2,977 × 2,086; 1.37 MB
- Théâtre Feydeau plans - Di Profio 2003 p78.jpg 2,971 × 1,976; 1.42 MB