English: The Salle Lacaze was constructed in 1848 and became the first theatre of Offenbach's Bouffes-Parisiens in the summer of 1855. In 1864 it became known as the Théâtre des Folies-Marigny. The building was demolished in 1881. It was replaced with a building designed by Charles Garnier for displaying the "Panorama of the Battle of Buzenval" and later converted into the Théâtre Marigny which opened in 1894 and still stands.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Salle Lacaze"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Map with the Salle Lacaze on the Carré Marigny in 1857 - U Chicago.jpg 665 × 495; 232 KB
- Théâtre des Folies-Marigny - Yon 2000pla26.jpg 809 × 696; 240 KB