- GRIN link : Salsola kali L.
- ITIS link: Salsola kali L.
- NCBI link: Salsola kali
- The Plant List link: Salsola kali L.
- Tropicos link: Salsola kali L. (+ sub-taxa)
- World Register of Marine Species link: Salsola kali Linnaeus, 1753
Salsola kali, the prickly saltwort or prickly Russian thistle, refers to a species aggregate now placed in genus Kali. The name may refer to
- Kali tragus (Synonyms Salsola tragus, Salsola kali subsp. tragus), a common weed of disturbed habitat in Eurasia and North America, naturalized throughout Central and South America and in parts of southern Africa and Australia.
- Kali turgida (Synonym Salsola kali subsp. kali), its occurence restricted along the shores of Baltic Sea, North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Salsola kali, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Salsola kali and all pages with titles containing “Category:Salsola kali”