Category:Salt River Project
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Salt River Project — a major water transfer and hydroelectric power infrastructure project in the Salt River Basin of central Arizona.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Canyon Lake (Arizona) (29 F)
- ► Granite Reef Diversion Dam (7 F)
- ► Mormon Flat Dam (1 C, 64 F)
- ► Roosevelt Dam (2 C, 29 F)
- ► Theodore Roosevelt Lake, Arizona (1 C, 16 F)
- ► Verde River, Arizona (5 C, 17 F)
Media in category "Salt River Project"
The following 83 files are in this category, out of 83 total.