Category:Samuel Hurst Seager
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Samuel Hurst Seager (1855–1933) was an English-born New Zealand builder, then architect.
Builder, draftsman, architect, town planner
|Date of birth||26 June 1855|
|Date of death||5 October 1933|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Christchurch Arts Centre (6 C, 75 F)
- ► Sign of the Bellbird (13 F)
- ► Cranmer Bridge Club (6 F)
- ► Daresbury (house) (10 F)
- ► House at 2 Whisby Road (3 F)
- ► Jubilee Hospital, Christchurch (2 F)
- ► Our City, Christchurch (18 F)
- ► Sign of the Packhorse (12 F)