Category:San Diego Zoo Safari Park
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The San Diego Zoo Safari Park, formerly known as the San Diego Wild Animal Park — a renowned zoo located in Escondido, in northern San Diego County of Southern California.
- This and the San Diego Zoo are run by the Zoological Society of San Diego. The Park houses a large array of wild and endangered animals including species from the continents of Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Australasia. It has the world's largest veterinary hospital.
- The park is in the semi-arid environment of the San Pasqual Valley, and one of its most notable features is the "Journey into Africa tram" which explores the expansive free-range enclosures of the African semi-arid species exhibits.
- The park is noted for its California condor (Gymnogyps californianus) breeding program, the most successful such program in the country.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "San Diego Zoo Safari Park"
The following 121 files are in this category, out of 121 total.
- Safari Park Entrance.JPG 3.55 MB
- Sandiego wildanimalpark.jpg 2.48 MB
- Wildanimalpark.jpg 1.29 MB
- African Outpost Warthogs.JPG 3.56 MB
- Condor Ridge.JPG 4.63 MB
- Fdgf.jpg 4.78 MB
- Lion Camp 1.JPG 2.69 MB
- Lion Camp 2.JPG 2.99 MB
- SD 4.JPG 1.34 MB
- Voi châu Á.jpg 1.63 MB
- WAP Nairobi.jpg 2.67 MB
- Wildanimalpark-balloon.jpg 749 KB