Category:San Leonardo (Assisi)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
The Confraternita di San Francesco, which was first documented in 1330, own the church and adjoining buildings. This oratory is also known by three other names:
- Chiesa di San Francescuccio, to distinguish it from the main church of San Francesco;
- Chiesa di San Leonardo, the name of the now-demolished church near Porta San Giacomo in which the confraternity originally met;
- Chiesa delle Stimmate, after the confraternity became part of the Arciconfraternita delle Sacre Stimmate, Rome in 1594.
Media in category "San Leonardo (Assisi)"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.