Category:Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut parish church - Pilgrim´s fountain

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The pilgrim´s fountain near Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut parish church (Upper Austria) was dedicated by abbot Wolfgang Haberl of Mondsee in 1515 to give water to pilgrims who couldn´t afford wine.

Denkmalschutz-AT.svg Austria Bundesadler.svg
This category shows the protected monument with the number 114700 in Austria.
(Commons, de, Wikidata)
Upload more media to this category
Q37772603 
Pilgerbrunnen.JPG
Upload media
Instance ofwell
Location St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut, Gmunden District, Upper Austria, AUT
Heritage designation
47° 44′ 17.16″ N, 13° 26′ 52.08″ E
Authority control
Blue pencil.svg
Pilgerbrunnen (de) Brunnen in St. Wolfgang im Salzkammergut (114700) (de)

Media in category "Sankt Wolfgang im Salzkammergut parish church - Pilgrim´s fountain"

The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.