Jump to navigation Jump to search
family of American rocket boosters
|Subclass of||launch vehicle|
|Country of origin|
English: The Saturn family of American rocket boosters was developed by a team of mostly German rocket scientists led by Wernher von Braun to launch heavy payloads to Earth orbit and beyond. Originally proposed as a military satellite launcher, they were adopted as the launch vehicles for the Apollo moon program. The two most important members of the family were the Saturn IB and the Saturn V.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► F-1 (rocket engine) (2 C, 76 F)
- ► Illustrations of Saturn rockets (4 C, 2 F)
- ► Launches of Saturn rockets (3 C)
- ► Models of Saturn rockets (3 C)
- ► Videos of Saturn rockets (7 F)
Pages in category "Saturn (rocket)"
This category contains only the following page.