Category:Scanned works by Rankin Kennedy
Rankin Kennedy (b.1855), notable mechanical and electrical engineer circa 1900-1910.
Many of his works were published over several volumes. First editions might have 3 volumes, later editions collected one or two additional volumes.
- Other publications (rarer)
- Steam Turbines, Their Design and Construction
- Flying Machines: Practice And Design; Their Principles, Construction And Working
- The Principles Of Aeroplane Construction
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Scans from 'The Book of the Motor Car', 1912 (1 P, 53 F)
- ► Scans from 'Rankin Kennedy, Modern Engines', 1912 (6 C, 1 P)