Category:Scapa Flow Visitor Centre
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Scapa Flow Visitor Centre and Museum on the Island of Hoy, Orkney Islands, UK, documents the naval history of Scapa Flow. It is located on the former World War II naval base HMS Prosperine.
|Instance of||architectural structure|
Media in category "Scapa Flow Visitor Centre"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- AirRaidPoster.JPG 1,704 × 2,272; 1.38 MB
- German gun from SMS Bremse - geograph.org.uk - 118942.jpg 640 × 480; 96 KB
- Propeller from HMS Hampshire - geograph.org.uk - 118937.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB
- ScapaFlowVisitorCentreRLH.jpg 1,400 × 584; 134 KB
- Lyness Heritage Centre - geograph.org.uk - 118929.jpg 640 × 480; 110 KB