Category:Schilfdachkirche Zum Guten Hirten (Berlin-Kladow)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die evangelische Schilfdachkirche Zum Guten Hirten im Berliner Teil Groß Glienickes, Ortsteil Kladow im Bezirk Berlin-Spandau gehört und dient einer Gemeinde der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz. 1951 bis 1953 erbaut.
English: The thatched roofed Church of the Good Shepherd in Groß Glienicke, a quarter in Berlin's locality Kladow, Germany, is owned and used by a congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist, Lutheran and united congregations. The Protestant parish of Groß Glienicke was divided between West Berlin and East Germany, which banned West Berliners from entering its territory in 1952. So the congregants in eastern Groß Glienicke provided construction material to build a second prayer hall in the western part of the parish, completed on 26 April 1953.
Denkmalplakette Deutschland.svg This is the category of the Berliner Kulturdenkmal (cultural monument) with the ID 09085582

Media in category "Schilfdachkirche Zum Guten Hirten (Berlin-Kladow)"

The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.